Free Engineering Training Webinars using GeoHECRAS and GeoHECHMS
Our engineering training webinars are designed to provide you with an overview of ways to speed up:
- Stormwater Hydrology Projects
- Pre- and Post-Development Stormwater Analysis
- Sizing and Designing Detention Ponds
- River Flood Studies including FEMA Floodplain and Floodway Delineations
- Designing and Analyzing Bridges and Culvert Roadway Crossings
- River Restorations
- Dam Failure Inundation Studies
These training webinars are best suited for civil engineers, hydraulic engineers, hydrologists, and project managers of all experience levels, but will be tailored specifically to your individual expertise to maximize the use of your valuable time. Real world engineering studies will be reviewed, showing different approaches to solving time-consuming HEC-HMS and HEC‑RAS modeling issues. Tips and tricks for increasing productivity will be provided.
You will earn PDHs for attending these engineering training webinars. There is no cost associated for attending these webinars.