By following the below mentioned steps, you can add an exception to the Avira Firewall:
- From the main page of the Avira Antivirus, select “Configuration” in the upper right corner.
- In the left navigation menu select “FireWall” and from there select “Application Rules“. In the right panel select “Add Application“.
- In the new window select “Browse for other applications …“. This will open up your windows file browser.
- Browse the list starting from “My Computer” to the “Licensing” folder. The path of the program is C:\ProgramData\CivilGeo\Licensing
- Choose “License ServiceApp.exe” and select “Open”.
- Now the program will be listed under “Ask“. Click “Ask” and change it to “Allow“.
- Then click “Filtered” and change it to “Privileged“.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support. They will be glad to assist you further.