By following the below mentioned steps, you can add an exception to the McAfee Firewall:
- Open the main McAfee window and then left click on the Firewall section of the upper left navigation menu.
- Next, left click on the “Settings” link to the right.
- Left click on the drop down menu arrow next to Program Permissions.
- Now left click the “Add” button.
- Make sure that “Access” is set to “Full” and then left click on the “Browse…” button.
- Browse the list starting from “My Computer” to the “Licensing” folder. The path of the program is C:\ProgramData\CivilGeo\Licensing
- Select “License ServiceApp.exe”
- You can now left click on the “Save” button to finish adding “License ServiceApp.exe” as an exception.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support. They will be glad to assist you further.