By following below mentioned steps, you can add an exception to the Norton Firewall:
- Open the main page of Norton Internet Security.
- Left-click on “Settings” in the upper right hand corner of the Network window.
- Under “Smart Firewall > Program Control” left-click on “Configure“.
- Select “Add“.
- Browse the list starting from “My Computer” to the “Licensing” folder. The path for this program is C:\ProgramData\CivilGeo\Licensing
- Select “License ServiceApp.exe” and press “Open”.
- Make sure to select “Allow” and then “OK” on the security request.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support. They will be glad to assist you further.