By following the below mentioned steps, you can add an exception to the Bit Defender Firewall:
- Open Bit Defender’s main screen.
- From the left navigation menu select “Firewall“.
- From the tabs on the top of the window select “Programs” and from there select “Add Rules“.
- Select “Browse“. Your windows file browser will open up.
- Browse the list starting from “My Computer” to the “License ServiceApp.exe”. The path of the program is C:\ProgramData\CivilGeo\Licensing
- Click on “Open”.
- Now, select “OK”.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support. They will be glad to assist you further.