By following the below mentioned steps, you can add an exception to the ESET Firewall:
- Go to the navigation bar on the left and select “Setup“.
- From pane of the window, choose “Toggle Advanced Mode“. When prompted, select “Yes“.
- Under “Setup” in the left navigation menu select “Personal firewall“.
- Select “Configuration rules and zones…”
- Select the “New” button.
- Name the new rule “CivilGEO“. Change the settings to match the window below.
- Then switch to the “Local” tab. From here select “Browse…”.
- Browse the list starting from “My Computer” to the “Licensing” folder. The path for the program is C:\ProgramData\CivilGeo\Licensing
- Select “License ServiceApp.exe” and click “OK”.
- Go to “Zones” under Zone and rule setup tab, and make sure it says “Allow” in every columns for CivilGEO.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support. They will be glad to assist you further.