By following the directions below you can add an exception to the Trend Micro Firewall:
- Open the main Trend Micro program screen.
- Go to the left menu and select “Personal Firewall Controls“. And then select “Settings“.
- Select “Advanced Settings“.
- Under the “Program Control” tab select “Add“.
- Select “Browse“.
- Browse the list starting from “My Computer” to the “Licensing” folder. The path for this is C:\ProgramData\CivilGeo\Licensing
- Choose “License ServiceApp.exe” and click on “Open”.
- Make sure to select “Allow” under “Firewall Response” tab.
- Then select “OK”.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support. They will be glad to assist you further.