By following the below mentioned steps, you can add an exception to the Vipre Firewall:
- Open main Vipre program window.
- Go to the “Firewall” and then select “Edit Settings“.
- Left click on “Exceptions….”.
- Select “Add“.
- Select browse. Browse the list starting from “My Computer” to the “AppData” folder. The path for the program is C:\ProgramData\CivilGeo\Licensing
- Select “License ServiceApp.exe” and select “OK”.
- Make sure to change all the settings to “Allow” and then click on “OK”.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support. They will be glad to assist you further.