By following the directions below you can add an exception to the ZoneAlarm Firewall:
- To launch the ZoneAlarm Firewall, right-click on the ZoneAlarm icon and select “Show ZoneAlarm Control Center“.
- Next, click on the “Program Control” from the main windows navigation bar on the left side of the window.
- Select “Add“.
- Browse the list starting from “My Computer” to the “AppData” folder. The path for this is C:\ProgramData\CivilGeo\Licensing
- Select “License ServiceApp.exe” and click on “Open“.
- Go to the Program Control Screen, click on the each question mark in the LicenseServer.exe rows and then select the green checkmark that says “Allow“.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support. They will be glad to assist you further.