By following the below mentioned steps, you can add an exception to the Avast Firewall.
- Open the main Avast window and then left click on the Firewall section of the left navigation menu.
- Next, left click on “Application Rules” in the left navigation menu under Firewall.
- Select “New Group” and add “License ServiceApp.exe”.
- Now left click “New Application Rule” and add “License ServiceApp.exe”.
- Left click on the yellow bars and drag your mouse until all 5 bars are lit.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support. They will be glad to assist you further.