This video demonstrates how to add a base map layer to a GeoHECRAS project.
Follow these steps to add a base map layer to a GeoHECRAS project:
- Right-click on Map Data Layer panel and then select Add Base Map Layer from the displayed context menu.
- The Add Base Map Layer dialog box will appear.
- From the Select base layer data dropdown combo box, select Hybrid Map Bing or any other online map.
- Click the [OK] button.
- The selected online map will be loaded into the current Map View window.
- To zoom to a location, right-click on Map Data Layer panel and then select Zoom To from the displayed context menu.
- The Zoom To dialog box will appear.
- Select one of the tabs to to use to zoom to a location:
- X-Y Coordinates
- Enter the desired location and then click on the [Go] button. The software will then search for the location.
- For the Location tab, various corresponding locations will be listed. Double-click on the location to go to.
- The software will then zoom to the selected location.